SocialNow 2017 is coming up. Hope to see you there! #socialnow



In little over a month the next edition of the SocialNow conference will be held. Organizer and good friend Ana Neves has been working hard on putting another great program together. And I'm honored to be the host of the conference again! So I hope to see you there.

SocialNow is a special conference. I wrote about previous editions (and I still need to blog about the last one...). SocialNow is special for different reasons:

  1. For one it's a well-organized and thought-through conference. The conference organizer works in this field, knows what businesses are looking for and what conference visitors need to get value-for-money.
  2. The conference has a unique format. There is not one conference in which you get great keynote talk and discussions combined with real demo's of tools based on actual user stories in a business context.
  3. The conference is not only for people/companies looking for a new internal social tool. I find that the demo's also help you define and refine your selection process. You learn from the audience what answers are good to ask, how to compare tools and where to look for real value in tools.
  4. Lisbon is great. I don't need to explain that one right? Just look at the picture I added in above. And I didn't even add in a picture of the food and wine...
  5. Last but definitely not least - maybe this should even come in first place: The people that attend are very open and love to share insights and have conversations. 

I could go on but will leave it at that. So if you are thinking about going I hope my little post will give you the last push to go. If you have any questions about the conference you can always reach out to me in the comments. And of course you can contact Ana.

Hope to see you in Lisbon!

Popular posts

Keep the Intranet Small

Enterprise 2.0 Research

Innovation in Turbulent Times