The First International Conference on Information Management

How could I have missed this?! I thought I had all my information flows well organized... Next week Friday, the 23rd of November, the First International Conference on Information Management will be held in Amsterdam! They have an absolutely wonderful program with great speakers. The conference theme is 'Business Information Management. Is information management in need of a new identity?'.

If you are going, please let me know. I'd like to get a copy of your notes/blog posts.

An interesting fact for Océ (the company I work for) is the documentary that will presented to the public. It's titled: The CIO as strategic partner. And our CIO Peter Hagedoorn figures in this documentary. You can get a sneak preview here.

Comments

Popular posts

Keep the Intranet Small

Enterprise 2.0 Research

Innovation in Turbulent Times